April 9th Banding

Hi. My name is Wendy. All of you have been very helpful to me these last few days. Thank you.

I was wondering if anyone was getting banded on the 9th. I'm starting to get a little nervous. I guess that is normal.

A lot of my family wants to go with me. I don't really want that many people. I don't mean to be selfish, I just think it may not be a good time for a family holiday. Am I wrong? Could it be that bringing the family would be OK? I just don't know.

The preop diet is going better than I would have imagined. Again thanks for the support given here. I go to Mexico day after tomorrow. The journey begins.

Hi. My name is Wendy. All of you have been very helpful to me these last few days. Thank you.

I was wondering if anyone was getting banded on the 9th. I'm starting to get a little nervous. I guess that is normal.

A lot of my family wants to go with me. I don't really want that many people. I don't mean to be selfish, I just think it may not be a good time for a family holiday. Am I wrong? Could it be that bringing the family would be OK? I just don't know.

The preop diet is going better than I would have imagined. Again thanks for the support given here. I go to Mexico day after tomorrow. The journey begins.

Hello Wendy,

I actually went by myself to Mexico, hubby stayed home with our daughter. I still haven't told anyone except our daughters and 1 friend. I guess it's whatever you're comfortable with?? I went shopping on Revolution Ave. with 2 other ladies the day after my surgery and it was nice. Best wishes!! :-h Darlene

Wendy,

I hope you did wonderful today! I am sure all is well with you and now the surgery is done. I can't wait for an update!

I hope that all went well for you. I was by myself and had surgery Monday 4/7. I had a lot of support from fellow bandsters who were there. I hope it was the same for you!