First Meals After Banding

Hi All,

I'd love to compile a list of what everyone had for their first meal after being banded. I think this would be great info for people who will be banded soon to give them an idea of what they can eat.

So banders, please respond with what you had for your first meal!

Thanks,

Alana

*May 9th, here I come!"

Hi All,

I'd love to compile a list of what everyone had for their first meal after being banded. I think this would be great info for people who will be banded soon to give them an idea of what they can eat.

Thanks,

Alana

*May 9th, here I come!"

Great idea! I was banded on 04-01 and will be eating soon. So I for one would love to hear from the other bandees!

pargirl

I actually went to a place called "sweet tomato" it's a salad buffet where I used to eat 2 plates of salad (lol thinking I was eating healthy)

All I could eat was 1/4 cup (maybe 6-8 bites) of Caesar salad. Not really that exciting I know but it was what I was craving!

Hi All,

Thanks,

Alana

*May 9th, here I come!"

In the morning, I made myself a 2 egg omelet with salsa... that kept me so full all day... then we went out for dinner(first day to eat and also celebrating 23rd anniversary) to a local pub, I had a steak (wasn't very good as it wasn't cooked right) and veggies. I left the home made fried potatoes as I was absolutely stuffed. I chewed and chewed and also watched other who came in after us, ordered and finished before me... hahaha... I was pretty proud of how I ate. Can't say i have been all that good recently... I am a little on the depressed side I think.

Can't say i have been all that good recently... I am a little on the depressed side I think.

I was in a big depressed funk last week too... I posted about it in my blog: NOT THE BEST WEEK I really had to pull myself up by the proverbial bootstraps and get myself back on track both with my diet and my exercise and I have been doing much better!

I get to eat "real food" tomorrow... I'm so excited that I get to eat that salmon that's been in my freezer all month!

I don't even think I want anything to go with it. But I'll try to down some veggies, just because I should.

Hi All,

Thanks,

Alana

*May 9th, here I come!"

What a great idea! I haven't been banded yet either and would love some ideas and suggestions.

Cathy