End of the Week Bandsters

Well I leave at 7am on thursday to drive down for my procedure on friday the 11th. I should arrive between 2 and 4pm at the hotel. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to meet everyone and share our journey as to date. Just think one week from today we should all be resting at home and beginning a new chapter in our lives. I want to wish everyone success!!!!

P.S. I went and bought myself the Magic Bullet....oh yah I love this thing!!!! lol

HEY LORA!!!!

I know I can't believe it either!! I am so ready! I'm not nervous as of right now but I don't know if I will be able to say that when they are prepping me for surgery! I think that my kids are keeping my mind off the surgery too. Registration for kindergarten, packing for the kids to stay at my parents, getting the house clean so I don't have to do much after I get home, plus all the other fun stuff like pre-op, workouts and tanning. I have to tan so that I don't hurt anyones eyes from my pasty white skin. :)

Have a very safe drive down there and I will likely see you at the hotel on Thursday. I can't wait to do some shopping!!

Brook

We are flying in to San Diego at noon then going over to get our pre-op stuff done. So glad to hear that you are coming with a friend. They will keep you company. If you still need help with anything my big strapping hubby can help ya. :lol: I am hoping to be able to soak up some rays while I am there along with the shopping. So when you get there I will be the gorgeous tall blond and will be with my tall blond gorgeous hubby by the pool scaring the locals with my white legs. :) haha. Can't wait to meet you.

I am excited for you and anxious for your progress update.