I made it; I now am an official bandster!

=D> I am so happy! I am just back at hotel lucerna after having surgery yesterday. The surgery went well and everyone is so kind. I actually had lost one more pound on Dr Mirandas scales! The nursing staff is wonderful as well as the doctors. I found Mrs Ortiz to be so sweet and concerned for all of us like we were her children for the few days we are here. Any way, I guess i need to go in and change my signature to show the pound I lost and that I had the surgery. Thank you everyone, you have been great support!!!!!

=D> I am so happy! I am just back at hotel lucerna after having surgery yesterday. The surgery went well and everyone is so kind. I actually had lost one more pound on Dr Mirandas scales! The nursing staff is wonderful as well as the doctors. I found Mrs Ortiz to be so sweet and concerned for all of us like we were her children for the few days we are here. Any way, I guess i need to go in and change my signature to show the pound I lost and that I had the surgery. Thank you everyone, you have been great support!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!! ><'

This is the beginning of your new life ... ENJOY =D>

*Ute*

Thank you for all of your support!!! and yes, it was a breeze. I am really looking forward to changing things in my life and being helathier!

Your "band-aid" will be your best friend.

Congratulations!

><' Congratulations Lynna. My turn Thursday. I'm glad to hear everything went well. I'm looking forward to joining you (and all the wonderfully supportive people I've met on this forum) as an 'official bandster'.

Take care of yourself,

Denise

Hi, It's great you enjoyed the experience and are feeling good.

I did also. I have a question - I just learned today from one of the members, who is a sweetheart, how to add my weight scale for my signature; however, I noticed you have your surgery date etc underneath it - how did you do that?

Best, Helen ><'

Hi, It's great you enjoyed the experience and are feeling good.

I did also. I have a question - I just learned today from one of the members, who is a sweetheart, how to add my weight scale for my signature; however, I noticed you have your surgery date etc underneath it - how did you do that?

Best, Helen ><'

Just go to the edit signature page and type in whatever text you want either above or below the info you put in for the ticker!!

Thank you everyone for your support!!! I am in the lobby of Hotel Lucerna waiting for Francisco. OF course I woke up early! I have been walking and walking so thus far just a little shoulder pain from the gas. everyone pray that i will be comfortable and not miserable on the long plane ride home!

Lynn

Thank you everyone for your support!!! I am in the lobby of Hotel Lucerna waiting for Francisco. OF course I woke up early! I have been walking and walking so thus far just a little shoulder pain from the gas. everyone pray that i will be comfortable and not miserable on the long plane ride home!

Lynn

Best of luck and have a safe trip!!