All the girls banded Mon 4-7-08 at occ

><' How's everyone feeling?, I am doing just fine, was a bit tired when we finally got home. I feel like you are all my forever friends, we've got to stay in touch. I want to know all your ups and downs and any brick walls you hit! Maybe next year we can get together! Looking forward to hearing from you all :lol:

I totally recommend you girls that were banded together reconnect and try to plan a reunion if possible!! A week from today over half of us girls banded on 2/28 are meeting back at the OCC for our first fill and like you said I feel like we are all friends for life!! Hopefully you guys can find a date that works for all of you to get your first fill together back in TJ!

><' How's everyone feeling?, I am doing just fine, was a bit tired when we finally got home. I feel like you are all my forever friends, we've got to stay in touch. I want to know all your ups and downs and any brick walls you hit! Maybe next year we can get together! Looking forward to hearing from you all :lol:

We made it home fine too! Miss you all. Glad your doing well. Andrea is a little tired today also, but is sticking with it. She has lost 7 lbs. since surgery.

Great to hear from you Andrea! I have lost 2 pounds since surgery, but I am still bloated and holding water...I can tell you know how that feels maybe in a day or two the scale will catch up! I didn't even dare to get on it until this morning! Keep in touch!

Hey Lynn! I am getting tightness on and off in my chest, or esophagus i guess. however u spell that. I get pretty hungry when i go to bed at night, my stomach growls, but the thought of eating food sounds gross, so does the thought of drinking any more water. But during the day i feel good. But yeah definately no unbarable or scary pain, just expected soreness from surgery. Are you excited to get to the soup stage? i am, i want to have the cambell select golden butternut squash soup. sounds yummy! i love squash ttys!

I haven't been hungry at all...head hunger because of course I am used to eating all the time, but not true hunger and if I look at the food it doesn't look good to me right now. So, I guess I am enjoying that, but yeah the soups will taste good. I had a drinkable yogurt today and that tasted good!

hey andrea,

glad to hear from you, today i am feeling pretty bloated, but i did go to my office and sit at a desk for about 2 hours. some of us are talking about going back to tj to get our 6 weeks fill around memorial day, i really don't want to travel on a holiday weekend so maybe the next weekend. i am sure we will all stay in touch through the forum, so don't be a stranger! have you heard from anyone else?

keep up the great job!

renee

The next weekend sounds good to me Renee.....I may need to come in on Friday night...leave Sat or maybe we should make it a weekend and stay 2 nights or I could just stay in a hotel at the airport Fri night.......I can't wait for my fill just cause I will get to see my band buddy again!!!!!