3/24 Bandsters - anyone eating today?

I suppose our real food day is tomorrow, but I am going for it today. Trying watery cream of wheat and then flounder. This is the suggestion of Dr. Martinez for me since I had so many vomitting issues. He wants me to eat something very mushy at first. I think I will be fine though. Yesterday, the Cream of Chicken soup I had went down fine and it did have chunks of chicken. I chewed them up very well and no problems.

I am so hungry and sure hoping that eating food is going to satisfy me. Just hope I don't gain anything until my first fill. I made an appointment for May 26th which is so far away but I wanted to do it over a holiday so I wouldn't have to take off so much work.

Good luck you all, and let me know what you eat and how you do!!

I suppose our real food day is tomorrow, but I am going for it today. Trying watery cream of wheat and then flounder. This is the suggestion of Dr. Martinez for me since I had so many vomitting issues. He wants me to eat something very mushy at first. I think I will be fine though. Yesterday, the Cream of Chicken soup I had went down fine and it did have chunks of chicken. I chewed them up very well and no problems.

I am so hungry and sure hoping that eating food is going to satisfy me. Just hope I don't gain anything until my first fill. I made an appointment for May 26th which is so far away but I wanted to do it over a holiday so I wouldn't have to take off so much work.

Good luck you all, and let me know what you eat and how you do!!

Oh look, I finally got my Avatar to work!!!!

Oh look, I finally got my Avatar to work!!!!

Woot! =D>

I was going to eat today, but thought I better just wait. the only real food I have had is some avocado slices yesterday as I was making hubby a BLT, my mouth was watering and I wanted to eat a pc of bacon soooo bad, but controlled myself. I am going to fix me some eggs and toast for b-fast. Already cant wait to go to bed so I can get up and eat :) that is so terrible. But thats life.

Well, I had scrambled eggs for breakfast after all and 1/2 piece of toast. It went down fine and I am still very full from that 3 hours ago!

Amazing isn't it? It like the woman on the Oprah show said: Some people need glasses to correct their vision and many of us need our band to correct our eating habits!!

Yummy!! I am glad you are keeping things down better now. ><'