Wish me luck!

Hi ALL

Thanks for all the information,I feel that I am well informed now.I leave tonight to the airport then fly out Sunday for surgery Monday.I have one last questions, How did the flying go after surgery?I have to change planes as the direct flights from Ontario are 1800 each so I have 1 transfer.I am a little concerned for the trip home.It will be a very long day, almost 12 hours from start to finish.We will stay in a hotel that night before our 6 hour drive from the airport.Is there a computer in the hospital to use?I will post to let you know how it went.

Linda

Hi ALL

Thanks for all the information,I feel that I am well informed now.I leave tonight to the airport then fly out Sunday for surgery Monday.I have one last questions, How did the flying go after surgery?I have to change planes as the direct flights from Ontario are 1800 each so I have 1 transfer.I am a little concerned for the trip home.It will be a very long day, almost 12 hours from start to finish.We will stay in a hotel that night before our 6 hour drive from the airport.Is there a computer in the hospital to use?I will post to let you know how it went.

Linda

Just a note to wish you much luck...I am in Ontario too...Kitchener....all the best in Mexico...let us know how you are doing! Cathy

Hi ALL

Linda

Hi Linda,

Renee' here, I am the one traveling with hubby for the same surgery day as you. Boy, you do have a long day ahead of you! I hope you can get comfortable on the plane and sleep some there. Have you gotten an answer to your question about a computer at the hotel? I was curious about that too.

Best of luck to you and look forward to meeting you,

Renee'

><' traveling is a breeze, try to walk around as much as possible, have your pain pills and gas-x strips and use them! the pain pills don't really knock you out, but do help you relax. Yes there is a computor at the hotel and at the hospital, both are on line. so let us know about your experience. mine was great, was banded last mon, 4-7. dr ortiz is so hot and friendly. his staff including mama ortiz is just great. I didn't encounter any problems. and made some life long friends. enjoy it all.

:lol:

Hi ALL

Linda

I had a long flight home too and was very worried about it. I stayed an extra day in Mexico just to be able to recvoer longer and I am glad I did. The plane ride home turned out to be just fine, no worries! (I flew to the very east of Pa).

You will have a long travel time... I did too, I live in Pa. It was a little tough but I walked some at the airport between flights and read Valerie Bertinelli's book while I waited. I recommend Phazyme ? pills for the flight, Gas x strips didn't work for me. Best wishes and have fun!! :-h Darlene

Good Luck!!!!! You will have no problems! I was banded last Monday. I had 6 hour flight and 1 hour drive home...that was long enough...Just try to rest...

The only problem I had on the plane was trapped gas. :unsure: It would hurt really bad sometimes.

Good luck on your journey!!