A couple of full body pics

I had my Hubby take a couple of pics of me today. This is at 209..down 26 lbs.

2102.jpg

210.jpg

Also, I am trying to add some pics to the gallery and it is not letting me. When I go to create an album it keeps telling me to choose another category. The only two to choose from are the OCC Gallery and the Members Gallery. It won't let me choose the member's gallery. Anyone know why?

Wow Kimmie, You're looking slim and trim.....as far as the gallery goes - Click on your My Controls link at the top. Then under Invision Gallery - click on your album...then click create album....then it will walk you through the process of creating an album. Just keep in mind after you upload pics they have to be approved by the administrator so they will not show up to us until after that...but you will be able to see them. Also....this is a problem I was having....if you get a message that there was an error and to contact the administrator.....your photos are probably too large. Re-size and re-upload. I hope this helps...and great job on your weight loss.

=D> =D> =D> =D> Woohoo...congratulations Kimmie....what a difference 26 lbs makes...Keep up the great work!

Barb

Band date 4/21/08

I had my Hubby take a couple of pics of me today. This is at 209..down 26 lbs.

2102.jpg

210.jpg

Also, I am trying to add some pics to the gallery and it is not letting me. When I go to create an album it keeps telling me to choose another category. The only two to choose from are the OCC Gallery and the Members Gallery. It won't let me choose the member's gallery. Anyone know why?

Great pics, you look fantastic..and have great legs!! LOL!! Keep up the good work!

Cathy

I know her legs rock, I keep telling her that lol!

Ya'll are so funny! Just wait until I lose more weight, they look like toothpicks. LOL

Congratulations! You do have great legs...I am super jealous! I have huge legs! I once had someone from a different culture tell me I had huge legs and thought she was paying me a compliment...she said "In my culture, that's a thing of beauty.". I had to tell her that in mine it wasn't!

Pictures ARE worth more than a thousand words, and yours say a LOT. Congratulations.. you are looking fabulous!

:lb21: