what my fill feels like

I got my first fill on Thursday. i was on liquids for 48 hours- and it feels VERY different in just drinking water! i take a drink (my fill doc said that I do not have to take small sips of water-thank god bc i didnt feel like i was getting enough) So i take a drink, swallow and i feel it sit in my throat and then about 3-4sec later i feel it go down. SOOO WEIRD! But I know that its working! I started eating today and was full after 2 scrambeled eggs! then around 2:00 got a little hungry again- had 2 chicken wings and about 8 fried pickle slices (ugh waaay to greasy, but that was the only choice i had when all my friends are boys!) I guess when i eat grilled chicken or fish and fresh veggies all week- one afternoon of complete CRAP isnt tooo tooo bad! I havent been hungry the rest of the night..I had a little bit of hummus at a party.... what a great thing this is! I LOVE MY BAND- i LOVE that it feels like its working! I am sooo happy that I have my fill!

Hello future sister, (lol)

I was just going to send you a message on myspace and see how things were with the fill now that you're back on solids!! I am so glad they are going well and that you've got some restriction, those pounds will be melting away soon!!

Congrats again babe!

That gives me a huge sigh of relief just knowing that everything is going to be great. I am so happy for you and your band! I agree every once in awhile won't kill you and after all if you can't have that special treat every now and then its not going to be life. But good luck with your fill and I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Good luck and God bless,

Jacklyn

YAY!! This is exactly what I wanted to hear! I am so happy for you, Mackenzie! ><'

I got my first fill on Thursday. i was on liquids for 48 hours- and it feels VERY different in just drinking water! i take a drink (my fill doc said that I do not have to take small sips of water-thank god bc i didnt feel like i was getting enough) So i take a drink, swallow and i feel it sit in my throat and then about 3-4sec later i feel it go down. SOOO WEIRD! But I know that its working! I started eating today and was full after 2 scrambeled eggs! then around 2:00 got a little hungry again- had 2 chicken wings and about 8 fried pickle slices (ugh waaay to greasy, but that was the only choice i had when all my friends are boys!) I guess when i eat grilled chicken or fish and fresh veggies all week- one afternoon of complete CRAP isnt tooo tooo bad! I havent been hungry the rest of the night..I had a little bit of hummus at a party.... what a great thing this is! I LOVE MY BAND- i LOVE that it feels like its working! I am sooo happy that I have my fill!

Hi Mackenzie,

Congrats!!!.... hpoe I do as well with my first fill!!! Did you get your fill at the OCC? Just courious, I hope to go back there for my first fill. =D>

Great news on your fill results. Where did you get your fill done. I am going to OCC this week for my first fill but after that would like to go to Tampa or St. Pete.

Linda

Hi Linda!!

Can't wait to see you at our OCC Fill Party (that's what I'm calling it, like an OC Botox Party, but better.. lol) it will be so great to catch up with everyone!!

That's all back to our regularly scheduled programming..