Final Payment

Has anyone ever paid for their procedure with a credit card, how do you do this?. I am one of those people that use credit cards for everything. I tried to pay with credit card via pay pal for my deposit and I don’t know what the heck I did but I ended up paying via e-check (which is not allowed). Sorry for this next dumb question, BUT how do you wire money, I’ve never had to do this, can you do it at any bank?

Thanks

Has anyone ever paid for their procedure with a credit card, how do you do this?. I am one of those people that use credit cards for everything. I tried to pay with credit card via pay pal for my deposit and I don’t know what the heck I did but I ended up paying via e-check (which is not allowed). Sorry for this next dumb question, BUT how do you wire money, I’ve never had to do this, can you do it at any bank?

Thanks

There are specific instruction on what they will accept for the final payment. You'll need to review your paperwork to do it the right way. I had to get a cashiers check. I don't believe you can use a charge card or paypal for the balance. Check the paperwork and it will tell you. Or call the center.

Thanks

Call your patient coordinator,, they will be able to guide you through this process. That's their job. This way you know you've done it the right way. Their very nice and will help you with this.

Hey, I actually paid with a cashier's check, I am not sure how to pay with a credit card. I am sure there is a machine at the OCC. But I am pretty sure you have to pay like an extra $300 if you pay with a credit card. Does anyone know if you can get a cashier's check at the bank by charging the money to a credit card? Thay way you would not have to pay the extra fees. Or maybe you could get a cash advance from your credit card. I know my credit card sends me blank checks once in a while. You could deposit the money into your account and then get a cashiers check out of your account. When you get your surgery confirmation letter (you don't usually get this until like 1 week before your surgery date) there will be specific info about their banking information if you wish to wire the money. Then you would just take that info to your bank and wire the money. You would not have to pay the extra fees with that option either. I think you only have to pay the extra money with credit cards and financing.

Thanks

Double check and make sure the money was not taken out of your card before paying again.

From PayPal you should receive a receipt if the transaction went through.