My 1st Fill

I live in Lake County....Good Luck on your first fill...and if you don't mind keep us posted. I am going back to TJ for my first fill but may stay here in FL for future fills.....

I will be going to Kathie Gonzalez in St. Petersburg next week for my first fill. I'm excited, I can't wait to loose more weight.

How is everyone else doing with there fills? Tell me what I have to prepare for.

Good Luck with your first fill, I am getting my first fill back at the OCC on Friday and I can't wait!

Michelle,

I can't wait to hear about your first fill. You are such a helpful poster. I am also thrilled that your weight bar changed - gives us all hope!

Have a great and thinning experience.

My best,

Helen ><' :cheerleader:

Good luck with your first fill! I can't wait to hear all about it. ><'

Michelle,

I can't wait to hear about your first fill. You are such a helpful poster. I am also thrilled that your weight bar changed - gives us all hope!

Have a great and thinning experience.

My best,

Helen ><' :cheerleader:

Thanks Helen,

You are so sweet! I really wanted to get down to 200lbs before my fill but with only 2 days left I don't think it's going to happen!

Of course I am always happy to help, give advice and support when I can... I just hope my posts don't get annoying- lol!