4/14 LapBand date

Well, Monday (4-14) was my date for the procedure. Out of the 7 bandsters scheduled for that day, I was the only guy! I could not have asked for a more wonderful group of people to go through this experience with, I am sure we will all keep in touch. We all became pretty close through all of this.

I knew this would happen when I walked through the doors of the OCC, I felt like everything was going to be OK and it was!

The staff was absolutely wonderful, curtious, and professional!

Special thanks to Dr. Ortiz for the new life I will soon be experiencing! I will see you for my first fill when the time comes! It will be worth the trip from Florida!

Also, thanks to Jose for taking such great care of me and for the back rub! It made for a speedy recovery!!

:lb21:

This is Buford signing off!

Well, Monday (4-14) was my date for the procedure. Out of the 7 bandsters scheduled for that day, I was the only guy! I could not have asked for a more wonderful group of people to go through this experience with, I am sure we will all keep in touch. We all became pretty close through all of this.

I knew this would happen when I walked through the doors of the OCC, I felt like everything was going to be OK and it was!

The staff was absolutely wonderful, curtious, and professional!

Special thanks to Dr. Ortiz for the new life I will soon be experiencing! I will see you for my first fill when the time comes! It will be worth the trip from Florida!

Also, thanks to Jose for taking such great care of me and for the back rub! It made for a speedy recovery!!

:lb21:

This is Buford signing off!

Congratulations!! I too felt 100% fine as soon as I walked through the doors. It was a wonderful experience. I can't wait to go back fro my fill.

Yay for such a pleasant experience, and Hooray for being one of the intelligent men who take this step to save their lives. Best wishes and hope to hear of your progress often.

=D>