pain in the digestive track

Hello All,

I have a question. I notice whenever I drink anything - hot or cold - I get a pain almost like heartburn caused by the liquid. It feels almost like a brain freeze, but in the chest area. I am just two weeks post op - is that something that heals in time and should go away eventually?

Helen :cheerleader: ><'

I am just over a week and get kinda the same feeling if I drink too fast or i guess too much...it goes away quickly so I wasn't worried about it...maybe I should be?

What I was feeling when I would PB right after I was banded was like a knot in my throat. It felt really weird.

My uncomfortable feeling has been happening from the very beginning - In fact, a couple of times, I had to actually get up and walk around trying to alleviate the pain, but all that helps it is time.

Dr. O said I had a HH and he would take care of it; but now I am wondering if this is causing the problem. Any thoughts?

Helen

:wacko: ><'

Hopefully it will go away soon. I hate that miserable feeling!

Nope it's not from gulping; I am actually sipping my drinks because of how lousy it feels. Tonight, although I am having shoulder pain really bad, I didn't feel the pain in my esophagus! Hey maybe complaining about it works - ha ha.

Helen =D> ><'

Now that is just terrible....I just hate heartburn. Have you tried a tums, pepto, etc. to see if it helps? I hope you get to feeling better soon!! :lb18: