I'm Back!!

Hey everyone,

Just got home from my fill trip to TJ / mini-vacation in San Diego... Everything went wonderfully we all had such a great time I'm in the process of writing down the whole experience for my blog and I'm sure I will post it here also!!

Everyone sends their best, they are still in San Diego I hope things weren't too boring here with out our 2/28 crew positing... lol (kidding of course)

Hope everyone is doing well, I've got some reading and posting to catch up on!!

:lb13:

Michelle,

I think you are an amazing person and congratulations on this new milestone!

I also want to thank you for your reply to my query on Protein, Calories and Fiber.

Dr. Miranda has totally ignored my e-mail to her and you are the only one who really gave me the information I was looking for.

I am sure I speak for all when I say your internet research skills and sharing of information is greatly appreciated.

You are certainly an inspiration for all of us. I have a daughter in Summerlin, are you anywhere near her?

Arlene

So how did the fill go Michelle, how many cc's? Pain? Fill us in....or have you in another post?

Congrats!

While you were gone I have my first surgical consult, it went very well and I am waiting for my next appt for psych and nutritional assessment in the next week or two. The surgeon said that surgery could be book fairly quickly...so I am hoping for a date mid-June!! Yeh! I am on my way to joining "the band"!!

BTW you are doing fantastic!!

Take care Cathy

:lb13:

Michelle,

I think you are an amazing person and congratulations on this new milestone!

I also want to thank you for your reply to my query on Protein, Calories and Fiber.

Dr. Miranda has totally ignored my e-mail to her and you are the only one who really gave me the information I was looking for.

I am sure I speak for all when I say your internet research skills and sharing of information is greatly appreciated.

You are certainly an inspiration for all of us. I have a daughter in Summerlin, are you anywhere near her?

Arlene

It is unusual for Dr. Miranda not to respond to an email.. I would send her a copy of it and ask again.

michelle!!!! i missed you haha - I am sooo jealous that I didnt get to go out there with you guys! I wouldve LOVED to go out with you! :angry: But I guess thats what I get for living in Florida! haha Im glad everything went well! When will you will taking 2 month pics? Im excited! ><'

Hey everyone,

Just got home from my fill trip to TJ / mini-vacation in San Diego... Everything went wonderfully we all had such a great time I'm in the process of writing down the whole experience for my blog and I'm sure I will post it here also!!

Everyone sends their best, they are still in San Diego I hope things weren't too boring here with out our 2/28 crew positing... lol (kidding of course)

Hope everyone is doing well, I've got some reading and posting to catch up on!!

It is really great to have you back and yes we did miss your crew. You are all a real encouragement. Keep up the good work and congrats of the 45!

Blessings!

michelle!!!! i missed you haha - I am sooo jealous that I didnt get to go out there with you guys! I wouldve LOVED to go out with you! :angry: But I guess thats what I get for living in Florida! haha Im glad everything went well! When will you will taking 2 month pics? Im excited! ><'

We totally missed you too babe, we have decided to plan a 1 year bandiversary trip to Las Vegas at the end of Feb 2009 so you for sure have to be there then!!

I am taking pics on the 28th of each month, so 8 more days!

Hi Michelle,

I was just wondering... How are you doing with your first fill? Can you feel more of a restriction?

Denise

I will be going out for my first real meal tonight in about an hour so I will update you guys when I get back!

I haven't really noticed any difference in drinking water or drinking my shakes so far!!