DownloadedApril319.jpg

Diana, Cassie (From Oprah) Dr. Martinez

DownloadedApril316.jpg

Dr. Ortiz & Diana

DownloadedApril323.jpg

Autographs from Dr. Romero

DownloadedApril328.jpg

Finished Autographed Master Piece

You know,, Dr. Romero is going to be a plastic surgeon someday... But he's a "STAR" now! We all hope he'll be "the Doctor" to head up the plastic surgery clinic at the OCC we keep hearing rumors about.

I totally icon12.gif Dr. Romero!! I didn't know that he was training for plastic surgery, I figured he was training for doing Lap Bands because he was joking that Dr. O and Dr. M were getting old, lol.

Yes,, he wants to become a plastic surgeon. I don't know how much longer he has to go to become a certified plastic surgeon,, but he told me that was his goal. Like I said,, I hope he becomes one someday and he's added to the roster there at the OCC. It would be cool if you could just do it all at the OCC,, get lapbanded,, become skinny,, have palstic surgery,, a one stop clinic. Sounds like a plan to me.

New boobs? I want new boobs too... Maybe we can go together and get a 4 boobs for the price of 3 discount, lol!!

ummm i think thats a fabulous ideas actually hahaha i think we will both be at our goals in a year!!! LV AND boobs in 2009!!!! :yahoo:

I am totally there with ya babe! I think I'm going to be needing a breast lift as well as a small implant!

I totally hear ya on the boob part. Mine have disappeared!!! They are just saggy blobs of skin that hang now and FLAT! LOL There is no mass to them at all. They totally de-flated! :lol:

For my height and size, I should be wearing at least a C cup, but what you see is a B!!! My friend cannot believe it either. Too funny. I guess that is the first thing to go. ;)

Sorry to be so graphic for the men here, but if any one of us - men or women had some kind of boobs going on in our heaviest weight stage, it is a noticable problem....well unless you pumped it up at the gym or whatever. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Peace,

Judy

New boobs? I want new boobs too... Maybe we can go together and get a 4 boobs for the price of 3 discount, lol!!

rotflmao!!! :rofl:

Hi Deb,

How are you doing? How's that port area and bruising? Are you still there at OCC or you back home? Let me know.

concerned,

Hanna

It still looks like I have an alien baby bump, but the brusing is getting better. I have not been back to OCC since the surgery. I am still in San Diego at my sisters house until Thursday morning. I was just hoping to talk to the other person who had the hematoma like I do.

DownloadedApril319.jpg

Diana, Cassie (From Oprah) Dr. Martinez

DownloadedApril316.jpg

Dr. Ortiz & Diana

DownloadedApril323.jpg

Autographs from Dr. Romero

DownloadedApril328.jpg

Finished Autographed Master Piece

I TOTALLY LOVE THESE PICS. JUST ANOTHER DAY OF SURGERY!!! YOU MAKE IT LOOK FUN. MOMONAMISSION

I totally icon12.gif Dr. Romero!! I didn't know that he was training for plastic surgery, I figured he was training for doing Lap Bands because he was joking that Dr. O and Dr. M were getting old, lol.

Hi Michelle,

I heard that same thing from Dr. Ramero about them getting old. LOL LOL LOL

laughing.jpg

Yes,, he wants to become a plastic surgeon. I don't know how much longer he has to go to become a certified plastic surgeon,, but he told me that was his goal. Like I said,, I hope he becomes one someday and he's added to the roster there at the OCC. It would be cool if you could just do it all at the OCC,, get lapbanded,, become skinny,, have palstic surgery,, a one stop clinic. Sounds like a plan to me.

Wow, he told me he was training to be a lap band surgeon. I wonder if that is considered plastic surgery to him or he just tells people different things.

I'm with ya'all with the boob implant. I paid 20,000 14 years ago to get rid of my boobs, now that I am losing weight, they are like empty milk bags!!! I think a lift and a small implant would be great, maybe 6 boobs for the price of 3 ha ha ha.