A late introduction ;)

Hey everyone! My name is Andrea and I was banded a few week's ago. I am SO sorry it took me a while to post on the forum, but I did not realize you had confirm your e-mail... :wacko: LOL

I am doing really good. I had no trouble with anything and all of the yuckie glue around my incision's have gone away. I have recently started eating solid's again! Although I have only lost 16 pound's(including pre op weight), I have gone down 1 pant size! I am so excited to actually fit into clothe's that I had to stop wearing! :D

Well anyway, I look forward to talking to all the wonderful people I met in mexico and to meet new people on the forum as well.

Oh, and one more thing. I am getting my first fill around the same time my mother get's her band. My mom is under the screen name teensmom just so you know. Well, I wish everybody well! Talk to you all later!

~Baby Bat

Hello and welcome to our group!!

It's great to have you (and you mom) joining us... Go ahead and post your exact surgery date so the others that were banded the same day can reach out to you, you'll find it is an AWESOME support system.

Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the good work!!

HI ANDREA!!!!

Hey everyone! My name is Andrea and I was banded a few week's ago. I am SO sorry it took me a while to post on the forum, but I did not realize you had confirm your e-mail... :wacko: LOL

I am doing really good. I had no trouble with anything and all of the yuckie glue around my incision's have gone away. I have recently started eating solid's again! Although I have only lost 16 pound's(including pre op weight), I have gone down 1 pant size! I am so excited to actually fit into clothe's that I had to stop wearing! :D

Well anyway, I look forward to talking to all the wonderful people I met in mexico and to meet new people on the forum as well.

Oh, and one more thing. I am getting my first fill around the same time my mother get's her band. My mom is under the screen name teensmom just so you know. Well, I wish everybody well! Talk to you all later!

~Baby Bat

Welcome to our group! I am glad you finally got on!