Any1 know of any Fill Dr's in Florida

I found what I was looking for.... Fill Doctors and Follow-up Care!

I haven't had my surgery yet, wanted to get all my ducks in a row.

This wonderful man - Dr. Ortiz - has clearly listened to the patients that have returned to the US but could not afford return flights to Mexico. He has co-founded an organization called Fill Centers USA!

www.fillcentersusa.com

I am so touched, because I worried so about how I was going to do the proper follow-up care and be sucessful if I ran out of money to go to Mexico. Thank Heavens he did this!

• 3 weeks later...

I had my surgury this Thursday the 13th with Dr. Ortiz. There were 2 nurses there, one getting banded and the other was getting trained to do fills. They live in Ormaond Beach Florida and she will be doing housecalls! Let me know if you want contact info, Eve

Eve,

How are you doing? Sorry that I didn't get to go to dinner with all of you that last night, but the surgery wiped me out for a couple of days...must have been the aneshesia. Thanks for showing me your incisions before I went in. It really put my mind at ease. Hope that you are doing well.

Sheila

• 2 weeks later...

I had my surgury this Thursday the 13th with Dr. Ortiz. There were 2 nurses there, one getting banded and the other was getting trained to do fills. They live in Ormaond Beach Florida and she will be doing housecalls! Let me know if you want contact info, Eve

Hey Eve;

I also live in Weeki Wachee Florida..and was looking for someone a tad bit closer to home...although I dont really want to...I just HATE to fly with a PASSION!!! I would love the contact info in regards to the Ormond Beach Nurses....I appreciate it!!! Cathy :))

Hello Everyone - I was wondering if any knew of any fill doctors in Florida. Thanks :)

hello, i live in bradenton florida & have spoken with julie at fill center usa they have a doctor coming aboard

in late august .witch is great for me (very close) to home . i have not gotten a name yet . thanks for fill center usa. having my surgery on 8/11. getting ready as can be.