Surgery is done.

Finished surgery about 2 hours ago. I have been walking ever since getting back to my room. Soon I will need a nap!! :lol:

I'll be more coherent later. Just wanted to say all is well.

By the way...I still lost a pound while quitting smoking. Whoever heard of that!! I want Dr Miranda's scale at home. Love to all...thanks for being supportive.

WOO HOO WENDY!!!! Welcome to Bandland!!!

:lb9:

I'm SO glad to hear it finally happened for you!

So... you're now a 'non-smoker' and on your way to a thinner, healthier you!! :lb24: :lb21: :lb24: :lb21: :lb16:

That's great to hear!!

Congratulations!!!!! WTG :)

Finished surgery about 2 hours ago. I have been walking ever since getting back to my room. Soon I will need a nap!! :lol:

I'll be more coherent later. Just wanted to say all is well.

By the way...I still lost a pound while quitting smoking. Whoever heard of that!! I want Dr Miranda's scale at home. Love to all...thanks for being supportive.

YAYYYYYYYY so happy for you!

CONGRATS WENDY!!!! :D I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait unti my surgery! I bet you are so thrilled to be on your way to a thinner, healthier you!

Hi Wendy,

So happy your surgery is a thing of the past! But the greatest part is about your quitting smoking - what a dreadful addictive habit that is. I quit 20 years ago and still feel like a proud peacock. Aren't we all great - we keep working to improve! Lost a lb - super hurrah - I'm sure it's not the scale - keep up the great work.

Helen =D> ><'

Hi Wendy,

So happy your surgery is a thing of the past! But the greatest part is about your quitting smoking - what a dreadful addictive habit that is. I quit 20 years ago and still feel like a proud peacock. Aren't we all great - we keep working to improve! Lost a lb - super hurrah - I'm sure it's not the scale - keep up the great work.

Helen =D> ><'

2mqoif9.jpg