MAY 23

sage

:unsure: HELLO

MY SURGERY IS FOR MAY 23 AND I AM VERY EXCITED AND VERY NERVOUS ALL IN ONE. CAN'T QUIT THINKING OF ALL THE THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN. EVERYONE ON HERE IS SO EXCITED ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE AND I WANT MINE TO BE ALSO. ANY TIPS ON PRE OP DIETING THAT WORKED WELL

SAGE

Hi Sage,

I'm not sure how old you are... but Cassie had her surgery when she was 13 years old. In Feb. Cassie and I had been on the Oprah Show. We just took my 18 year niece and sister in-law down for banding as well. I just want to let you know that this is going to be tough, hard , not easy. But the end results are Happiness. The main saying is YOU EAT TO LIVE, NOT LIVE TO EAT. Remember those words and I hope they will make your journey through this easier at times. Dieting before always had a way out. You could cheat dieting, you picked up that small piece of cake, but with the band you can not. You will be on strict diet, but please remember, it is not for very long and you will get through it. Be strong and remember to turn to the forum, everyone is there to support you in anything you need.

Jenn