Protein Intake

So I understand that is is important for weight loss to take in the adequate amount of protein. My question is how much protein is adequate? Do I do the total amount of protein based on my weight now or my goal weight? Thanks for your help. Lora

lisal, I noticed in the link you gave me you mentioned Isopure. I have actually been drinking the Isopure Juice with 130 calories....0 carbs....and 40 grams of protein. I drink this first thing in the morning and am considering on drinking one in mid afternoon. Can I ask how much weight loss you have had with using the Isopure (in general). Thanks Lora

lisal, I noticed in the link you gave me you mentioned Isopure. I have actually been drinking the Isopure Juice with 130 calories....0 carbs....and 40 grams of protein. I drink this first thing in the morning and am considering on drinking one in mid afternoon. Can I ask how much weight loss you have had with using the Isopure (in general). Thanks Lora

Its hard to say the weight loss with just isopure, its been a combination of that in the morning to get my kick of protein and eating less with my band that allowed me to loss over 100 pounds. I'm not using it right now, I really don't like to drink shakes and since I don't weigh as much I don't need as much protein. I know when my body craves it, so I'll just whip a shake together and take one.

Best,

Lisa