Fill Doctors in TX

I live in the DFW area and I'm trying to find a fill doctor now that I can no longer get to Dr. Martinez with such ease. I know Dr. Martinez said they are affiliated with Fill Centers USA, but the closest one I could find was near Houston. Is this correct?

The couple of Dr.'s I've found in DFW are Richard Benavidos and the Surgery Center of Richardson and a place in Carrolton called North Texas Bariatric & General Surgery. Anyway, Dr. Martinez only charged $100 for a fill and I was hoping to find something closer to that than the $500 ones I've been seeing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!!

Elizabeth

I live in the DFW area and I'm trying to find a fill doctor now that I can no longer get to Dr. Martinez with such ease. I know Dr. Martinez said they are affiliated with Fill Centers USA, but the closest one I could find was near Houston. Is this correct?

The couple of Dr.'s I've found in DFW are Richard Benavidos and the Surgery Center of Richardson and a place in Carrolton called North Texas Bariatric & General Surgery. Anyway, Dr. Martinez only charged $100 for a fill and I was hoping to find something closer to that than the $500 ones I've been seeing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth - Call Carolyn and she can give you a list of doctors in your area that perform fills under fluroscopy. I did and was able to find a radiology group in Paris, TX which is closer to me than Dallas, but there were several she mentioned in the DFW area. She was careful to explain that this was just a list of physicians who are willing to do fills for patients having had surgery in Mexico and are not endorsed by Dr. Ortiz. It is up to us to research qualifications. Chelley