Fill with Dr. Romero

Guest marys

Guest marys

Hi, jUst wanted to let everyone know I had my second fill (1st was in Jan 06) and Dr. Romero did it. The new offices are super nice and much bigger (but not as many windows) and Dr. Romero was really nice and seemed extra competent - like all Dr. Ortiz's staff. I missed Dr. Martinez but was happy with my fill and the doc. He looks soooo young but I'm also old - hahah so that could be it. Well I had originally had 2.3 but when he pulled out the fluid i only had 2.2 and there was a bubble so he took care of all that and filled me up to 2.6. Barfed on way home and am now taking it extra easy and learning what restriction is. I won't wait as long for my next fill as I was eating pretty much everything I wanted and had only lost 10lbs since surgery last nov. I'm lower bmi so was ok and hated giving up any foods but now I said, I want to get this weight off. I am feeling more restricted but still enjoyed a soft egg and half for breakfast but am amazed i am still full over 5 hours later - this is truly what i wanted so i hope this continues.

So my advice for all - get fills when you need them - can't say really why I waited but glad i have one now

good luck. mary

Hi All,

I, too, was filled (my first) by Dr. Romero on Monday. It was soooo easy. He's such a cutie; and soooo young. There was zero pain; just a little pressure. I got 1.6cc. We'll see how that does. I had a great experience until I tried to leave San Diego. Airline issues. Rrrrrrrr!!! Anyway, since I came all the way from GA, it was quite frustrating so much to my dismay, I may have to follow-up with Dr. Ponce here in GA. Not that he's not very good; I just enjoy Dr. Ortiz' staff so much. What great people!!

Barbie