What did you wear for your night at the clinic?

I don't wear pj's but instead a tank top to bed. So I have this beach cover up ( has a sexy bikini body picture on it :D soon to be what my body will look like) which is like a long shirt that goes down to just above the knees. Will this be good enough? How about slippers?

All in our group just wore the gowns were were given.. I think we all slept right after surgery. We had slippers of course ;)

I don't wear pj's but instead a tank top to bed. So I have this beach cover up ( has a sexy bikini body picture on it :D soon to be what my body will look like) which is like a long shirt that goes down to just above the knees. Will this be good enough? How about slippers?

I changed into some sweats a t-shirt and socks when I woke up and could function. Just keep in mind that you are going to be getting up and walking a lot.

I just wore the gown they gave me, it covered everything. I took the paper panties off shortly after surgery and put on my own. I took a robe and slippers and didn't wear either of them. They gave us paper booties to wear to walk around in.

Best wishes, Darlene

We were drugged!!!!

i wear sweats and a t shirt as well.. i could NOT stand that stupid gown and underware!!!

All of us 04/28 bandsters just wore the gowns they gave us. I guess we where too drugged and too tired as of thinking to change into something else ;-)

I guess it's about what you are most comfortable in!

Good Luck :D

It's not like we were there very long :) Surgery and then out of surgery around 4:30 p.m., alseep til around midnight, walked the halls for a while, and then up at 6:00 a.m. and out of the clinic by 8:00 a.m.!

Who had time to be fashionable :)

Now we did have a lot of time PRE SURGERY but I believe we were required to remain in the gowns and paper panties!

All of us 04/28 bandsters just wore the gowns they gave us. I guess we where too drugged and too tired as of thinking to change into something else ;-)

It's not like we were there very long :) Surgery and then out of surgery around 4:30 p.m., alseep til around midnight, walked the halls for a while, and then up at 6:00 a.m. and out of the clinic by 8:00 a.m.!

Who had time to be fashionable :)

Now we did have a lot of time PRE SURGERY but I believe we were required to remain in the gowns and paper panties!

I changed out of the paper panties as soon as I was back in my room and able to get out of bed. I hated them!!! Felt like I was wearing NOTHING... and all my goodies were hangin out (even though they really werent)

:)

I took some flip flops to walk around in and changed into my comfortable VS pj pants and a tank. I shed those lovely paper panties as soon as I could function after surgery.

I didn't care what I was wearing at that point. My chest was hurting so bad from the gas I could have been naked. And those panties...I asked the Dr. for a box to go, so what that they were three sizes to big and covered next to nothing. :-)

i recall that all of us banded on 4.8.08 wore the hospital gowns.

i forgot to bring anything different.

just a thought.... the doctors are REALLY handsome, so you may want to

look pretty. Hahahaha