When should I get 2nd fill?

I believe the recommended wait time between fills is 2-4 weeks, I got my first fill and didn't feel ANY restriction at all until 6 days after the fill... It just kicked in one day and now 2.5 weeks later I still can't eat any bread or bread-like items but don't feel much restriction on other foods so I will be returning for another fill in late May.

My point is just give yourself a week or two before you rush right back and get another fill, you just may find that you don't need one by that time!!

Best of Luck!!

I believe the recommended wait time between fills is 2-4 weeks, I got my first fill and didn't feel ANY restriction at all until 6 days after the fill... It just kicked in one day and now 2.5 weeks later I still can't eat any bread or bread-like items but don't feel much restriction on other foods so I will be returning for another fill in late May.

My point is just give yourself a week or two before you rush right back and get another fill, you just may find that you don't need one by that time!!

Best of Luck!!

Thank you!! I will give it til the end of the week before I schedule my 2nd fill. Maybe mine will kick in soon too :)