Congrats to Misty (Blazn)

Way to go girl, that fill is working for you already!! Congrats for making it to ONEderland, how great is it to know you will never be over 200lbs again (well maybe when you FINALLY are able to get pregnant, I think we can let that one slide, lol)

WE icon12.gif YOU!!

Congrats, Blazn! I'm sure it feels wonderful to be in ONEDERLAND!

I don't know if you saw my reply in my earlier post, so I'm posting it here.

"Um, I just read your profile, Blazn...and it said you're a nurse at CRMC. That wouldn't happen to be Capital Regional Medical Center, would it?? Cause that's like 5 miles down the road from my house! One of my best friends is a respiratory therapist there - Betsy Bartel. I hope it is, would love to meet up! "

How sweet all you guys are. Yes it is nice to be in onederland!! And I really hope I never see 200 again - even when I do get pregnant. Maybe with the band I can control how much weight I gain.

And Alana - CRMC - stands for Coffee Regional Medical Center - in Douglas, GA. But I would still love to meet up with you. Where are you going to get your fills? There is a fill center with Fill Centers USA in Moultrie, GA (not too far from you I think). Anyway let me know and thanks again!!

Aw, darn! I was hoping you worked down here. :) You're still not too far from me, though. I do plan to have my fills done at the Fill Centers USA in Moultrie. Maybe we'll have to coordinate a visit!