May 7,8,9

I leave Portland, Oregon tomorrow to head for San Diego for my banding. I want to wish those who I will be running into a safe trip. May our surgeries be a success!!!! For those who will not be joining us, I hope all is well.

Take care,

Lisa :girl_dance:

I leave Portland, Oregon tomorrow to head for San Diego for my banding. I want to wish those who I will be running into a safe trip. May our surgeries be a success!!!! For those who will not be joining us, I hope all is well.

Take care,

Lisa :girl_dance:

Hey Lisa!!

I also will be leaving New Mexico tomorrow and banded 5/8 I was curious are you just so full of anxiety??? Cuz I feel as if I could emplode, seriously I am on the verge of a freakout :P . I hope to get to meet you, save travels.

Hey Lisa!!

I also will be leaving New Mexico tomorrow and banded 5/8 I was curious are you just so full of anxiety??? Cuz I feel as if I could emplode, seriously I am on the verge of a freakout :P . I hope to get to meet you, save travels.

THANKS FOR EVERYONE’S SUPPORT AND COMMENTS!!!

Yes, McCracken I am a little anxious. I have butterflies in my tummy and can barely concentrate here at work. We just need to take some deep breaths and know that all will be well. I look forward to meeting you.

~Lisa :rolleyes:

:lb21: :lb21: :lb16: :lb16: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :lb16: :lb21: :lb21:

Good luck future bandsters!!!

We'll be here waiting for you on the other side when you're done!!!

Have a great trip! ...and just wait until you meet the gorgeous Dr. Ortiz... mmmmmm :lol:

my step mom is almost here, we're leaving Atlanta tomorrow morning at 9:55 and arrive San Diego at 11:30! I get banded on the 8th, wooo! for all of us! I'm as nervous as a cat with a long tail in a room full of rocking chairs. :wacko:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

><'

Jena

my step mom is almost here, we're leaving Atlanta tomorrow morning at 9:55 and arrive San Diego at 11:30! I get banded on the 8th, wooo! for all of us! I'm as nervous as a cat with a long tail in a room full of rocking chairs. :wacko:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

><'

Jena

I love your cat comment Jena. :lol: