I can hardly stand it

AAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :wacko: Why can't it be MAY 29TH??? LOL! I am so darn impatient I swear. I feel like the days are going to drraaaaaaaaaaaaag on and on and on until I leave for my surgery. I just wish I could fall asleep, and then wake up, and be in TJ for my surgery. Its too bad thats not how life works. Did you all feel this way, too? Like, so excited you could barely stand it? I hope I am not the only one lol!

AAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :wacko: Why can't it be MAY 29TH??? LOL! I am so darn impatient I swear. I feel like the days are going to drraaaaaaaaaaaaag on and on and on until I leave for my surgery. I just wish I could fall asleep, and then wake up, and be in TJ for my surgery. Its too bad thats not how life works. Did you all feel this way, too? Like, so excited you could barely stand it? I hope I am not the only one lol!

I feel the same now with one week, but it did not sink in till now. I can't wait. I do try to go to bed earlier to make the days go by also.

I understand how you feel! I scheduled my surgery for May 9th back in February - I never thought this day would come and now it's only 2 days away! You'll make it, I promise!

I felt the same way you did but downplayed it. I pretended as if nothing new or different was about to happen. It seemed to make the time go by faster. I also decided I need to clean my house :)

So I did closets and floors and everything else! It definitely kept me busy :)

Effy and Kimra... I'm arriving on the 14th, and scheduled for banding on the 15th (although I am hoping they'll band me on the 14th). I am requesting to stay at the Lucerna because I want to lie around the pool.

Hey Carrie,

Don't fret too much, your date will be here sooner than you think...

I was so excited for my surgery I started my pre-op diet waaaaaay before the suggested 2 week start date... It really helped me to start focusing on my new life to come and the days really did fly by!!