:unsure: I am not losing the weight. I recently peebed kinda violently. Ever since I have been able to eat a lot more than I was eating. I know longer have the sensation that I am full. I have a 10 cc band and have 8-9 cc put in already. Could it have leaked out or slipped. I feel like I am never going to defeat my weight. I had band placed in October 2007 and have only lost 28 pounds. I need to lose about 80 more. Do I need to see a psych Dr or what. Feeling extreme frustration :angry:

What you are experiencing is my biggest fear. I know I'll have to do my part but without the sensation of restriction, it'll be just like the old days and what's the point of that?! Congratulations though on your weight loss thus far. That's still a lot of weight to have lost and not regained. I'm only 9 days post op and already feel as if I could eat just about anything. Darn it. I'm still sticking to my post op diet - fairly well - but am really concerned about the next 6-8 weeks before my first fill. Shoot. I'm really banking on that first fill to have an effect. It would really suck if I ended up with no restriction. Keep us posted on your journey.

Best wishes.

What you are experiencing is my biggest fear. I know I'll have to do my part but without the sensation of restriction, it'll be just like the old days and what's the point of that?! Congratulations though on your weight loss thus far. That's still a lot of weight to have lost and not regained. I'm only 9 days post op and already feel as if I could eat just about anything. Darn it. I'm still sticking to my post op diet - fairly well - but am really concerned about the next 6-8 weeks before my first fill. Shoot. I'm really banking on that first fill to have an effect. It would really suck if I ended up with no restriction. Keep us posted on your journey.

Best wishes.

THANKS, GOOD LUCK

I would call your doctor - you're not doing anything wrong, but there may be something up with your band.

I agree with calicat, something sounds off. Since you say you peebed kinda violently and then have been able to eat a lot more than before. You may have a leak, or you may have stretched your pouch. I'd get in and have your doctor see what's going on. (Now don't sweat it, you may be just fine and you're in one of those slow loose cycles - its good to have a professional opinion)

:unsure: I am not losing the weight. I recently peebed kinda violently. Ever since I have been able to eat a lot more than I was eating. I know longer have the sensation that I am full. I have a 10 cc band and have 8-9 cc put in already. Could it have leaked out or slipped. I feel like I am never going to defeat my weight. I had band placed in October 2007 and have only lost 28 pounds. I need to lose about 80 more. Do I need to see a psych Dr or what. Feeling extreme frustration :angry:

Hey thanks. I am new at this. I appreciate the comment. Good luck to you.

Hey all. I am also concerned with my experience. I am new to this lap band journey and need a guide. If anyone wants to volunteer to be a mentor to me as far as pen pal letters and emails telling me what i am in for please let me know

Marymbanks@hotmail.com...

Hey all. I am also concerned with my experience. I am new to this lap band journey and need a guide. If anyone wants to volunteer to be a mentor to me as far as pen pal letters and emails telling me what i am in for please let me know

Marymbanks@hotmail.com... ><'