Well, I'm banded!

Had my surgery a little while ago and I'm feeling pretty good. A little sore in the chest area, but that's about it. The doctors and staff here are wonderful. The room is beautiful and comfortable. I have a constant feeling of wanting to burp, but it doesn't come out too easily. I'm sure over time it will. Can't wait to get back home!

I'll blog later. :)

Well, Congratulations! Glad everything is going well for you. You are now a BANDSTER!!! :lb9:

I'm glad your surgery went well and you're doing fine!

Welcome to bandland Alana ;)

Had my surgery a little while ago and I'm feeling pretty good. A little sore in the chest area, but that's about it. The doctors and staff here are wonderful. The room is beautiful and comfortable. I have a constant feeling of wanting to burp, but it doesn't come out too easily. I'm sure over time it will. Can't wait to get back home!

I'll blog later. :)

Good job and thanks for sharing!! Welcome to the club!!

I am so happy everything went well for you. Keep us posted on your progress and have a safe trip home.

Congrats on your surgery. I am glad everything went well. Keep us posted on how you are doing. As well as any advise for us , future banders.

Well I'm a bandster. Everyone is soooooo wonderful including the patients with their husband.

Little sore but who cares in a few months I will begin feeling sexy @ 41. (GO GIRL)

By the way we are at Lucerna Hotel. Everyone there are sooooo nice also.

Good luck to everyone else for the future.

Charlotte

HOORAY! Welcome, O Banded One!