I FOUND SOMETHING THAT HELPS WITH PORTION CONTROL!

I started using the salad plate for dinner but also I started using a baby spoon. The really small one. Its SO hard! You really have to slow down and concentrate and it takes you a half hour to get through a small plate of food. Try it! Its great. Frustrating but great!

I don't think I'll be taking my baby spoon to the restraurant though ;)

I started using the salad plate for dinner but also I started using a baby spoon. The really small one. Its SO hard! You really have to slow down and concentrate and it takes you a half hour to get through a small plate of food. Try it! Its great. Frustrating but great!

I was thinking of using chop sticks, since I have never used them before. I figured they would slow things down, quite a bit. lol

All jokes aside, the baby spoon is a great idea!

Bandgroupie~ How funny would that be for you to bust out your own baby fork and spoon at a resturaunt!! I dare you!! Ill do it! Whatever makes my butt smaller is worth trying! Have a great day everyone.

CRACKING UP :)

Bandgroupie~ How funny would that be for you to bust out your own baby fork and spoon at a resturaunt!! I dare you!! Ill do it! Whatever makes my butt smaller is worth trying! Have a great day everyone.