A little nervous!

My sister and I have a July 1st surgery date. I am starting to get a little nervous. What if I don't lose weight with the band? What if it slips? Have any of you ever had these thoughts?

Thanks for your help.

TC :lb12: :blink:<_< :lb12:

Of course we have!!! Some of us still do at times. Everything will work out though. So relax and read the forum for inspiration and support. We are all here for both of you. Lora

We've all had worries and doubts about getting the band. I looked into getting the band a year before I got it, so I got on this forum and asked all kinds of questions and voiced my concerns. Anything you want to know, just ask. I'm sure at least one of us have either gone through it or worried about it!! :rolleyes: I've been banded for almost 2 months now and don't regret a thing. I've lost 22lbs and have stalled but am hoping to kick it back in gear after my first fill on the 29th. You'll be in the best hands at the OCC, relax and enjoy your journey to Bandland!! :lb16: Darlene

Guest sdejong

Clary,

Take it from your sister.... Ha, Ha, Ha, that's me.... I am just as nervous as you, but we will do this together. ><' I have been really releaved to read posts from everyone on here about there experiences and the good and bad advice..... See you soon....

Shy

How great for you two sisters to be banded together, the support you will be able to offer each other in addition to everyone here supporting you will make this experience so much less stressful and worrisome than if you were doing it alone!

We were all afraid, just keep focusing on how happy you'll be once your surgery is done and you're losing weight on the road to a new and improved you!!