able to get food thur EASY

is the any one that does not have a problem getting food thur the band it is like it is not there

is there anyone that has had the same problem. i have not had my 1st fill yet is this normal

:wacko: lesia

I have restriction yet I have no PBing episodes, no sliming, and have not had any food stuck.

I chew my food thoroughly and stop eating when I feel full.

is the any one that does not have a problem getting food thur the band it is like it is not there

is there anyone that has had the same problem. i have not had my 1st fill yet is this normal

:wacko: lesia

I had surgery on 3/27/08 and haven't had any restriction what so ever. I had my first fill on 5/19/08 and still have no restriction what so ever. I am like you, it dosen't even feel like I have a band at all. But I know it is there because I saw it on the floro. Keep the faith! Thats all you can do.

I just made a post saying that I could feel soup going through my band. I was eating really hot soup and I felt it sit in the upper part of my stomach for about 3-4 seconds then go through the band into the bottom of my stomach.

I'm almost 3 weeks post op.

I don't notice this with cold things. Try sipping some cream soup that is really hot and see if you don't feel it.

Jena

How long has everyone been waiting till their 2nd fill. I had my first fill on 5-16 and can still eat anything as long as I eat it slowly and chew it well. I don't really get a full feeling and only had a couple of pb'ing episodes because I was eating too fast. Not real impressed with what I am seeing yet and the weight loss has not been good... :angry:

INFO NEEDED

reneej

How long has everyone been waiting till their 2nd fill. I had my first fill on 5-16 and can still eat anything as long as I eat it slowly and chew it well. I don't really get a full feeling and only had a couple of pb'ing episodes because I was eating too fast. Not real impressed with what I am seeing yet and the weight loss has not been good... :angry:

INFO NEEDED

reneej

Hi Renee...

I am also feeling the same as you. I am getting myself so down about this all. My sister and I were banded at the same time and as of today she has lost 50lbs. she now weighs less than I do and is starting to look so fabulous.

I am planning to go for a second fill sometime in June, my first was the Apr 24. unfortunately I can't get back to TH due to the expense of coming from Canada...I hope to go to Arlington WA as they also have fluoro. I would have gone for another fill already but have to work for the next 3 weeks straight...

I Just got my second fill last Wednesday, but like some of yall I had NO restriction until now....And believe me enjoy it while you can....although its wonderful not worrying about counting calories right now, it is like a trial and error period, it's been rather interesting and painful....but I'm getting the hang of it...but its not unusual not to have restriction at first! ><'

So, mistyband what's it like now? It doesn't sound like you are too comfortable. Is the band controlling the amount you eat now? Are you having any trouble? If so, what kind?

reneej

have you guys has anyone had pain in your stomach not sure were the band is but the pain is above my belly button just really started noticing it today just want to know if this normal because i have been able to eat without a problem would the band slip over my stomach :unsure:

lesia