I can feel food going through my band!!

I was eating hot soup today and actually felt it moving through my band! (three more days to real food! Yeah!)

So tell me if you've felt this too.

I took a sip of hot soup. I felt it sit above the band, then 3-4 seconds later, go through the band into my lower stomach!! I kept trying it and counting the seconds it stayed above the band. hahah

I just thought it is so cool! Now I actually know the band is there!

Jena

I think that would creep me out! EWWWWW!

Well, I thought I noticed it last week when I had some spicy soup, but I've never paid that much attention. I've never felt cold things like this. I'll have to pay more attention in the future.

I'm thinking of putting off my first fill until I really need it, but who knows what will happen once I can eat real food!

Jena

Wow Jena, you are describing what we actually see on the Flouro during a fill! Congrats!!

Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones with a little restriction before your fill, or it could be that you are still a little swollen from the surgery, and your tummy is still healing. Either way, take it easy once you get to solids! Continue to listen to your band, and you will do great!!

><'

Thanks evette! I'm planning to eat Lean Cuisines a lot. I'm going to try really, really hard not to go hog wild when I can eat real food!

I can feel hot and cold going throug but unfortunately mine only takes about 1 to 11/2 seconds so I don't seem to have much restriction. Of course I am still on liquids so that could be why. I will be eating my first meal on Thurs!!!!!!