Banded May 22nd and LOVING it!

I'm back home a week later and 14 pounds lighter. I LOVED it and didn't want to leave. :rolleyes:

When I arrived on the 21st, it was quite busy since they were checking in those getting banded that day then I went in for blood work and other tests. Each doctor took their time to answer all my questions.

I then went to Revolution Drive to do some serious shopping and have one last pig out. There was this awesome mexican cafe there that their food was to die for. Even had myself a good desert. :rolleyes: Yum...

Next morning I woke up before the alarm yanking my hubby out of bed excited to go. When I got there, I was the first to get checked in. The room was AMAZING. It had a soft candle going in the back and gentle music playing... and what made me just fall in love was there was a phone in my room allowing me to make unlimited phone calls to the US and Canada for FREE!! =D> I called my family to tell them I was okay and was able to check in on my 2 year old son. They came to walk me through the proceedure. I told them I was deaf and without my hearing aides I would not hear. The doctor asked me certain signs to use when I wake up. He went the extra mile there. =D> They wheeled me out and I was in the operating room.. They gave me the sleeping gas and waved nitey nite to me and I was OUT!

When I woke up in my room, my husband was there concerned... I couldn't believe it. I felt great. The nurse came in to make me walk the hallways then returned me to my room and gave me a 5 minute back rub. AHHHH I was in heaven. I had a juice pak to drink and that took me a long time to drink.

Next day I got released and went back to shop since it forced me to walk. Met up with Jamie and Lena who were also banded with me that day. The men drank beer and god knows what and we girls drank flavored water and chicken broth. :-)

A week went by and I was not hungry one bit... I did wait until the 7th day for my yogurt even tho they say you can at day 4 but suggest 7. I'm glad I did because it's paying off. BUT MAN I LOVE having flavor after all this time!! I'm enjoying my fat free mixed berry liquid yogurt!

This clinic rocks and I look forward to my journey with you all. ><'

HI....JESSI,

GLAD YOU'RE DOING GOOD!! I'M GOOD BUT STARTED YOGURT YESTERDAY BECAUSE MY STOMACH HAS BEEN GROWLING LIKE CRAZY!! :angry: I TALKED TO JAIME AND SHE ASKED HAD I HEARD FROM YOU....AND SHE IS WELL!! HAS YOUR GLUE STARTED TO COME OFF YET? MINE IS ITCHY A LITTLE BIT!! I'VE LOST 11LBS SINCE SURGERY. HEY....HOW DO I DO THE TICKER TO POST ON SITE....CAN YOU HELP WITH THAT? :unsure: TALK TO YOU SOON....YOUR AMIGO BANDED SISTA!! ;) :-h

LENA

Hey Lena!! Yeah, if you click on my ticker, it'll take you straight to the site.... go down a bit and create your own. :-) It's a neat little way to keep track. AWESOME job on losing 11 lbs. =D> I did respond to your e mail. Did you get it? I haven't really been e mailing people because as soon as I got back it got crazy. My husband's grandfather passed away, then my hearing dog died in a horrible fire. It's just been a bit sad around here. :lb12: My glue is sticking to me like... well like glue! lol.... I'm enjoying every taste of that yogurt. lol... I let it roll around in my mouth before swallowing it. lol.... saturday can't wait to have my proteien shake, then sunday it's creamy soup baby!!! By the way, there's a cool site that tells you about your fills/adjustments, and then also some nice receipe for what you can have. It's http://lapbandtransformation.com/Adjustments.htm Also it lists that you can have jello in the liquid phase.... do you know if that's really allowed? :unsure: Well girl, talk to you soon!!!

HI....JESSI,

GLAD YOU'RE DOING GOOD!! I'M GOOD BUT STARTED YOGURT YESTERDAY BECAUSE MY STOMACH HAS BEEN GROWLING LIKE CRAZY!! :angry: I TALKED TO JAIME AND SHE ASKED HAD I HEARD FROM YOU....AND SHE IS WELL!! HAS YOUR GLUE STARTED TO COME OFF YET? MINE IS ITCHY A LITTLE BIT!! I'VE LOST 11LBS SINCE SURGERY. HEY....HOW DO I DO THE TICKER TO POST ON SITE....CAN YOU HELP WITH THAT? :unsure: TALK TO YOU SOON....YOUR AMIGO BANDED SISTA!! ;) :-h

LENA