ALL PACKED!!

I AM PACKED AND READY TO GO!! Oh my gosh. I feel like there is something I am missing. Okay, so I packed lots of comfy clothes - mostly dresses and loose-fitting pants. T-shirts, tank tops, etc. I packed a pair of slippers, and clothes to sleep in of course. I bought some phazyme (most of you here have said that was helpful), my medicines, and a small bottle of shampoo, and my hair stuff. Does anyone know if the hotel can provide things like toothpaste/soap/etc?? I was going to get a tiny travel size thing of toothpaste, but I forgot. I packed my camera too so I can get LOTS of photos!! :wacko: <---- me right now. lol!! I am forgetting something I just know it.

OH YEAH, I also have all my travel documents... paperwork for OCC. Cash ($1's and $5's) meh. what else?

Hmm, I hate that feeling.... how about: Drivers license & birth certificate (or passport), books, magazines, ipod???? Just trying to help. :rolleyes:

Yep, yep, and yep! :D lol! I got all of those things. Thanks for your help/suggestions. I think its just that I am so excited to go that I am afraid that I am missing something.... cause I packed pretty quickly. I have went over and over my list of stuff and I have everything in my suitcase, SO, here's to hoping that I have everything I need! :-? I will definitely keep you all updated about how things go once I arrive. ;)

Good luck Carrie :):)

Can't wait til you make it to Bandland !!!

I AM PACKED AND READY TO GO!! Oh my gosh. I feel like there is something I am missing. Okay, so I packed lots of comfy clothes - mostly dresses and loose-fitting pants. T-shirts, tank tops, etc. I packed a pair of slippers, and clothes to sleep in of course. I bought some phazyme (most of you here have said that was helpful), my medicines, and a small bottle of shampoo, and my hair stuff. Does anyone know if the hotel can provide things like toothpaste/soap/etc?? I was going to get a tiny travel size thing of toothpaste, but I forgot. I packed my camera too so I can get LOTS of photos!! :wacko: <---- me right now. lol!! I am forgetting something I just know it.

OH YEAH, I also have all my travel documents... paperwork for OCC. Cash ($1's and $5's) meh. what else?