Pre-Op diet begins today

When is your actual surgery date?? Which diet are you gonna choose to do??

My surgery date is June 16. I am doing the 2 protein shakes and the lean cuisine. I plan on eating alot of salads.

My surgery date is June 10th Im down 8 with 7 more to go. Good luck and stick to it. You can do it.

That 's great, Denise. Keep up the good progress. I sure hope my weight loss comes off easy. What diet are you doing?

Im doing the same I started a week early because its been real hard one me. The weight lost thing and me dont get along. Thats why I chose the band. I talked do Dr. Miranda this morning and she said if I still havave trouble then do the protein 3 shakes the last week. She wants me on 700 to 800 calories before the surgery. So next monday its going to be 3 protien drinks for me I hope I can handle it. I will keep checking on youre progress, so keep us posted ok.

Guest cedartown

Jim,i had 14 lbs to lose in 14 days as i booked late.I lost it all & a couple extra.(banded 5-26)

I bought a $14 ice shaver at walmart & made huge slim fast icee drinks & huge crystal lite drinks with it..It feels you up very nicely.

Good Luck!

I started my pre-op diet on Tuesday and it's been tough just doing shakes, so I have been replacing two of the four shakes with veggies and protein (fish).

I have lost 6 lbs in two days. I am also weaning off diet coke, actually haven't had soda in two days either and have a constant caffeine headache, so the scale and a bottle of water are my best friends these days! LOL!

You can do it...it's so worth it!

Cathy

Good luck on your pre op diet. We're cheering for you .... and we're NOT a quiet bunch ;)

My surgery date is June 16. I am doing the 2 protein shakes and the lean cuisine. I plan on eating alot of salads.

Jim,i had 14 lbs to lose in 14 days as i booked late.I lost it all & a couple extra.(banded 5-26)

I bought a $14 ice shaver at walmart & made huge slim fast icee drinks & huge crystal lite drinks with it..It feels you up very nicely.

I can do it, loosing the weight. Keeping it off has been the problem in the past. The timeframe makes it a little more stressful.