Have You Tried FUZE Healthy Infusions Drink?

Okay I found a great tasting alternative to soda! I think part of our addiction is carrying around the soda bottle/can with us wherever we go: to work, to a friend's house, for a ride in the car, from our kitchen to our patio. Bad habits. It feels good in our hand. It also seems cooler to pop drinkers to order a soda at a restaurant verses ordering a boring water with a slice of lemon.

OK, so I discovered a new drink. FUZE Healthy Infusions!!!! You can find it in a soda cooler or in your grocery store near the orange juice. They come in 18 oz. glass bottles. The one I tried today is Low Carb Slenderize Strawberry Melon. 20 calories per 18 ounces and 2 grams of sugar. This is our answer to not drinking high calorie drinks.

And the bottle feels good in my hand!

There are other flavors. Has to be one you will enjoy. Check it out: http://www.drinkfuze.com/

If someone has already suggested this on the forum, good suggestion and sorry I missed it.

Anywho, ya gotta try it.

I LOVE THESE!! I bought a few when they were on sale at Kroger for $1.00 each.

Last weekend I was shopping at Costco and was happy to see they had them there. They were something like $13 and change for a case of 15. Cheaper than Kroger!

You're right, the bottles have a good "hand feel." I love them!

Jena

18 ounces.... so for the whole bottle, 20 calories.

Mmmm.. that sounds good!! So how many ounzes total are in the bottle???

And you can recycle the glass bottles:

Oil Lamps - all you need for oil lamps is the following:

Wick - regular lantern style/oil lamp wicks purchased at WalMart in packets of 3 are fine.Buy the thinnest wicks you can find.

Lamp oil - frangranced is best but if you can't find a great smelling one.. it's not a real big deal.

Snapple, FUZE, or any glass bottle with a metal lid.

All you do is fill the bottle most of the way with the lamp oil. Put a slit (we used a chisel and hammer to get a slit) in the lid but be sure the slit is not quite as wide as the wicks so the wick won't slip down into the bottle.

Slide the wick thru the slit leaving a very short amount sticking out of the top of the lid. Place the lid firmly onto the top of the bottle.

These make great patio lights, camp lights or kitchen table lamps!

Drink up and light up (as you lighten up ;)

And you can recycle the glass bottles:

Oil Lamps - all you need for oil lamps is the following:

Wick - regular lantern style/oil lamp wicks purchased at WalMart in packets of 3 are fine.Buy the thinnest wicks you can find.

Lamp oil - frangranced is best but if you can't find a great smelling one.. it's not a real big deal.

Snapple, FUZE, or any glass bottle with a metal lid.

All you do is fill the bottle most of the way with the lamp oil. Put a slit (we used a chisel and hammer to get a slit) in the lid but be sure the slit is not quite as wide as the wicks so the wick won't slip down into the bottle.

Slide the wick thru the slit leaving a very short amount sticking out of the top of the lid. Place the lid firmly onto the top of the bottle.

These make great patio lights, camp lights or kitchen table lamps!

Drink up and light up (as you lighten up ;)

OMG that is so funny!!

What a great idea this is. I'm going to definitely use them for patio lamps!

Jena,

If you make the oil lamps with [a] FUZE, take a photo and post it!!!!

OMG that is so funny!!

What a great idea this is. I'm going to definitely use them for patio lamps!

Personally I like the tropical punch, and it only has 10 calories for the whole bottle. It's kind of like hawaiian punch in flavor. They also have a grapefruit flavored one that I like. But I do not like the blueberry one-it is real watered down tasting to me.

Calories in Fuze Refresh Banana Colada

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 8 fl oz (240.0 g)

Amount Per Serving

Calories 90

Sodium 15mg1%

Total Carbohydrates 24.0g8%

Sugars 23.0g

DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the low carb ones are low calorie.... they are called FUZE SLENDERIZE ..... the cap says low car about it. Keep looking you will find them!

I didn't see the one with 20 cals. All the ones I looked at had 80 plus.

Here's what I got in the case from Costco... (and they're plastic bottles dang-nabbit)

Fuze Slenderize Tropical Punch with L-Carnitine, Super Citrimax, Chromium and Vitamin C 18.5 ounces, 5 calories per serving, 2 servings per bottle. (10 calories for the whole thing!!)

Fuze Slenderize, Strawberry Melon with L-Carnitine, Super Citrimax, Chromium and Vitamin C 18.5 ounces, 10 calories per serving, 2 servings per bottle. (20 calories for the whole thing!!)

Fuze Slenderize Blueberry Raspberry with L-Carnitine, Super Citrimax, Chromium and Vitamin C 18.5 ounces, 10 calories per serving, 2 servings per bottle. (20 calories for the whole thing!!)

I love them all and they are good for you too!

Jena

Buy some Diet Snapple and use the bottles for your oil lamps :)

Here's what I got in the case from Costco... (and they're plastic bottles dang-nabbit)

Fuze Slenderize Tropical Punch with L-Carnitine, Super Citrimax, Chromium and Vitamin C 18.5 ounces, 5 calories per serving, 2 servings per bottle. (10 calories for the whole thing!!)

Fuze Slenderize, Strawberry Melon with L-Carnitine, Super Citrimax, Chromium and Vitamin C 18.5 ounces, 10 calories per serving, 2 servings per bottle. (20 calories for the whole thing!!)

Fuze Slenderize Blueberry Raspberry with L-Carnitine, Super Citrimax, Chromium and Vitamin C 18.5 ounces, 10 calories per serving, 2 servings per bottle. (20 calories for the whole thing!!)

Jena

Jena

I just bought a case from Sam's Club over the weekend, with glass bottles.(never seen them in plastic bottles)

They have the same as above except for the Blueberry Raspberry, they have the Tangerine Grapefruit which is probably my favorite.

Just a little FYI since Costco and Sams Club are both the places where you by in bulk. ;)

Ok, I've been paying about $1.69/bottle and just found them at WalMart superstore for $1.00 bottle. My new favorite is the Tangerine Grapefruit.

Important get the one that is low carb/slenderize otherwise you'll not be doing good for your band!

Ok, I've been paying about $1.69/bottle and just found them at WalMart superstore for $1.00 bottle. My new favorite is the Tangerine Grapefruit.

Important get the one that is low carb/slenderize otherwise you'll not be doing good for your band!

If you have a Sam's Club or Costco you can get 12 for $10.00 :D

I tried them last night and they were great.