My 1st Fill

Hey everyone!!! Sorry i havent posted in awhile ive been majorly busy, but last wednesday i went and got my first fill done, it was easy, nothin to it! i ate some breakfast this morning like they said i could do and it didnt bother me at all.

God Bless!

Lauren

Hi Lauren, I got my first fill on Thurs. Do you feel restriction? I haven't really ate anything yet, applesauce and a few bites off a muffin. When I drink my coffee in the morning I feel stuffed for about 2 hours. I feel good though, a little shoulder discomfort.

Hi Lauren, I got my first fill on Thurs. Do you feel restriction? I haven't really ate anything yet, applesauce and a few bites off a muffin. When I drink my coffee in the morning I feel stuffed for about 2 hours. I feel good though, a little shoulder discomfort.

umm, yes i had a lot of shoulder discomfort, and chest pain too. but i do feel restriction... and so far im doing great on being able to eat, but just not as much lol.

Hi Girlie

great to hear from you. where did you get your fill? Did you guys go back to OCC?

Nicolek

mhmm we did, how are you?