:girl_dance: Hip hip hooray....I am finally with the band..... I was banded May 26th and as of this morning I have lost 10 pounds.... What a great experience thanks to all, hospital, hotel and forum..... for making my experience go smooth I havent heard from lea love but thanks for the support and conversations.... it made it that much easier to actually "know" someone there....I hope to hear from you soon .... also hello to everyone else there cedartown and a couple of others not on the forum... Yeah ..... for us....... :girl_haha:

Hi Crissi! I went back to my sister's house until last night and did not have access to the internet. I couldn't wait to get on to see if you had written anything & Cedartown too! I have lost 10 pounds too!! Yeah for us!! I enjoyed talking with you and being banded with you, we will always be "banded sisters" now!! I was really sore but now am fine. I am just not sure how much we are supposed to be drinking (calorie wise). I found a really good potato soup and found some powder protein to add to it and it is really good. I have had diarhea (sorry so gross) but it seems to happen when I have chicken broth or yogurt drink. I am assuming it is because my system has been without solids so everything is kind of going through me. I have been drinking like crazy though not to get dehydrated. Did your little girl have a wonderful birthday?? You have given her a beautiful gift, your health.... by the way, my sister and I were talking about how beautiful you are, your skin looks like a 10 year olds!! Keep in touch!

Shannon =D>

:girl_dance: Hip hip hooray....I am finally with the band..... I was banded May 26th and as of this morning I have lost 10 pounds.... What a great experience thanks to all, hospital, hotel and forum..... for making my experience go smooth I havent heard from lea love but thanks for the support and conversations.... it made it that much easier to actually "know" someone there....I hope to hear from you soon .... also hello to everyone else there cedartown and a couple of others not on the forum... Yeah ..... for us....... :girl_haha:

CONGRATS CRISSI!! OREGON LOOKS FORWARD TO A THINNER YOU. YEAH FOR YOU!!! =D>

Congratulations and Bandland.gif