HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. ORTIZ!!!

happy_birthday_10-728921.gif

Happy Birthday, Dr. Ortiz! You are the best! We all love you dearly and wish you the best birthday ever!!

Happy Birthday Dr. Ortiz!

And what can we give a man that has given so much to others? I'm really not sure; I know that at my previous weight, based on statistics, I most likely would have died at a much younger age. Before my surgery my BMI was 45, which is considered severely obese, Iā€™m now a 24, which is considered healthy. So heā€™s given me extra time to spend with my loved ones, and time to enjoy life. I feel better, I donā€™t hurt and I enjoy life so much more!

Thank you so much, I hope you have the best birthday ever and all of your wishes come true! (Since you made so many others come true you deserve it)!

Best wishes!

Lisa

Ā”Feliz cumpleaƱos! Espero que este dĆ­a especial sea maravilloso para usted.

The happiest of days to you Dr. Ortiz! As you can see from all the posts you have a big fan club. Keep up the good work and take a day off for goodness sake! I'm sending all my friends and family down to see you.

Cheryl

Happy Birthday Dr. Ortiz. I hope you take time to feel great about all miracles that you are part of. My life has changed because of you, that means that everyone around me is happier too. Have a fantastic birthday and a fabulous year!

Looking forward to my husbands lap band on June 27...you are the best! Much love and appreciation.

Victoria