Restriction...here one day gone the next :(

Hello All,

Just got my second fill 4 days ago and had great restriction the first couple of days but now find that I'm back to being able to eat just about anything. Should I be concerned that it might be leaking? Maybe I just need a third fill? Any suggestions/ideas are appreciated :)

Hi Lisa

Who did your fills? How many cc's do you have total? I got my first fill at the OCC and got 1.8cc. I don't have much restriction and what I do have comes and go's. I know everyone's different, but they're REALLY different!! The only thing I have trouble with, sometimes, is bread. Gotta make sure I chew it really well or I get that "stuck" feeling. I've been getting discouraged the past few days because I know I'm eating too much.....

Hi Lisa

Who did your fills? How many cc's do you have total? I got my first fill at the OCC and got 1.8cc. I don't have much restriction and what I do have comes and go's. I know everyone's different, but they're REALLY different!! The only thing I have trouble with, sometimes, is bread. Gotta make sure I chew it really well or I get that "stuck" feeling. I've been getting discouraged the past few days because I know I'm eating too much.....

Dr. Romero at OCC did my fill. My first fill was 1.8cc's....second fill brought me up to 2.4 cc's. I was so excited the fist couple days after my second fill because I was actaully starting to feel restriction but now I can eat pretty much anything.