I'm So Excited

Hello Everyone! I just have to share. I have these shorts that I bought for a trip to Jamaica last August and they fit me OK back then; we went on a cruise in January and I could not get them to stay snapped (they button on the inside and have two snaps on the outside) so I had to go around with them unsnapped the whole time. I put them on today and they snaps have not popped once!!

When my husband got home from work I was so excited and told him first thing. He was having a tuna snack and asked me if I wanted some and I said "no way!!". I might want it and be starving but the feeling of these shorts not popping is too good. I might need to wear this shorts every day for the next 7 days until my banding!!! :wacko:

Pretty soon those shorts will be falling off of you and into the rag bag!

I know that feeling today I'm in a pair of jeans I havent worn in a year. I started this a size 22 and the jeans are a size 20. I haven lost much weight but its showing in the clothes.

I remember many times saying I don't care what the scale says as long as I can wear a 10 or 8 or whatever...........I want to look and feel good and that is starting now...............man the future is so bright, ya gotta wear shades!!! B) B)

congrats.gif