AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY FIRST 2 PIECE SWIMSUIT YESTERDAY!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM FLIPPIN OUT!!!!!!!!! LOL! yesterday i went to walmart cuz i needed a new swimsuit and i thought id be a little daring and get a bikini, i tried it on lastnight and it fit awesome!!!!!!!!!! i felt really confident in it, and im just soooo happy, it was like ehh 4 sizes smaller than what i used to wear, lol certainly gives me some more motivation to keep going!! lol of course ill never be able to wear it other than to family's houses and i have to wear a cover lol but just knowing i have it makes me feel awesome lol :D

God Bless!

Lauren

congrats.gif

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM FLIPPIN OUT!!!!!!!!! LOL! yesterday i went to walmart cuz i needed a new swimsuit and i thought id be a little daring and get a bikini, i tried it on lastnight and it fit awesome!!!!!!!!!! i felt really confident in it, and im just soooo happy, it was like ehh 4 sizes smaller than what i used to wear, lol certainly gives me some more motivation to keep going!! lol of course ill never be able to wear it other than to family's houses and i have to wear a cover lol but just knowing i have it makes me feel awesome lol :D

God Bless!

Lauren

WOO HOO!!! YOU GO LAUREN!!!

LMAO lisa.... just as long as it's a little more than the paper thong we all wore in Tijuana :D

LMAO.. anything is better than those paper thongs.. lol

Congratulations Lauren! That's so great for you!! I just started wearing one for the first time, in...FOREVER!! I'm not completely comfortable in it yet either...we'll both just keep working on it and it'll get better!! Whoo Hoo!!

I can't wait till all of you cuties are ready to toss away one of the two pieces. You can toss either one. Won't make a difference to me.

:D

Whoo-Hoo! I am so happy for you. I hope someday that I too can say I can wear a 2 piece suit....and look decent in it, may have too many wrinkles though!

Very exciting, you'll have to post some pics of you wearing it!!

Of course I say that and I have been taking my monthly progress pics in a bikini so I can see the difference under my clothes but I'm not brave enough to post mine so I can't blame you if you don't want to post yours lol..

Howeve, Evette and I are getting together for a weekend at the lake for her B-day at the end of June so maybe we will be brave enough then to be photographed in our swimsuits!!

Whoo-Hooo! I will be on the boob job wagon too before I even think of a bikini. I want those babies up where they are supposed to be and not hanging by my belly button!