I'm Hungry!!!

julieburns

I had my surgery 4 days ago and I have been hungry off and on every day. My stomach growls so loud. I am just eating the clear liquids and only 1/2 cup at a time so I don't overdo it but is this hunger normal? Any suggestions? I'm a little frustrated that I am feeling so hungry.

Hi Julie Burns!!! I see you finally made it home! :lol:

Tomorrow we can have protein shakes so hopefully that will help with the hunger.

So the 1/2 cup was on liquids too? I thought that was just when we move onto solids... I thought the liquids just passed right through.

Hi Julie Burns!!! I see you finally made it home! :lol:

Tomorrow we can have protein shakes so hopefully that will help with the hunger.

So the 1/2 cup was on liquids too? I thought that was just when we move onto solids... I thought the liquids just passed right through.

You're right about the 1/2 cup thing. I've just been extra paranoid that I might do something to stretch things out. Thanks for the post and yes it was a long day at the airport. By the way your dogs are darling. I sort of lame at doing too much computer stuff but hopefully I'll get it figured out as time goes on. Hope you are doing well.

Julie

It's good to hear from you! Thanks for the comment about the Yorkies. :) Right now they are playing "hunt the kibbles." They cant just eat them like a normal dog, they have to attack, haha. I'm doing well and so is Kim! We're already thinking that we want to go back to OCC for the first fill. Just to make sure everything is as it should be. :)