All packed and ready to go

Good Luck Denise,

I have my surgery here in Canada on the same day, Tuesday at 8 a.m.

I know you will do great..let us know when able how you are doing!

Take care and safe trip, Cathy

Best wishes to you too Cathy!! ><';):D

Good luck Denise!! Tell Dr. Miranda that you followed my advice and did the shake diet for three weeks, and McDonald's chocolate shakes are the best!!

And good luck Cathy, up there in C ... eh? N.... eh? D...eh?

Bill

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy that tomorrow I fly out to San Diego. I'm going to meet wonderfull people and be in the hands of great Doctors. I just cant wait. ><'

Denise, I will make it a point to come by to see you when I get my fill that day.

Cathy, I will be thinking of you, too.

Thanks Paula Bee hope to see you too. And WillT I would be glad to sing it but I dont know the lyrics sorry. I'll try to learn it and sing it will being put under anestisia, then they will think they have a real crazy one. What do you think?

I love it Denise !! Sing away!!

I will share a couple of memories of the surgery date for me.

Josefa, the chief nurse, gives an AWESOME back massage. I could've just melted right there on the hospital bed. Closer to the time for my surgery, she handed me two pills (sublingual- under the tongue). I asked what they were for. Bless her heart, she said the first was "antibiotic" with a heavy accent. #2 she said.... "one tequila, two tequila" and smiled.... A knockout pill LOL.

After I was placed on the surgical table, they began to put the knockout medi into the IV, and I remember saying "OWWW, that feels like its burning" and hearing Dr. Ortiz saying "it will be fine in 3 seconds" and I counted to two and then was waking up and moving into the wheelchair to go back to my room - all done.

It was not a bad sensation, just noticeable because of the meds, and the coolness in the room.

All is well I think. We are here at the Lucerna and it is beautiful, I'm glad they keeped it. Hopefuly surgery will be in the morning. They only drew the blood today, they will do the rest in the morning. Thanks for all youre kind wishes.