Tommorrow is the Big Day!!

Actually I only have to drive for one hour to the hospital tommorrow morning at 5 a.m...and I will be home by mid afternoon.

My surgery is in Mississauga, ON Canada.

I will let you know how it goes...when the anesthetic wears off!!! LOL!!

See you on the other side my wonderful bandster buddies!!!

Cathy XO

Good Luck, KittyCat. We will be waiting to hear from you.

I will be thinking of you on your big day!

Good Luck, see you in Bandland!

Good Luck Cathy....it must have been hard these past few weeks to sit and read all about the people who have been banded and started losing weight...you never thought your day would come. Well tomorrow is it. I'm so excited for you. Before I was banded, I envied those who already were and now that I am banded I can't wait for my first fill which is this Thursday. I'm just as excited about my first fill as I was for the banding.

Only good things from now on!

Barb

Good Luck Cathy....it must have been hard these past few weeks to sit and read all about the people who have been banded and started losing weight...you never thought your day would come. Well tomorrow is it. I'm so excited for you. Before I was banded, I envied those who already were and now that I am banded I can't wait for my first fill which is this Thursday. I'm just as excited about my first fill as I was for the banding.

Only good things from now on!

Barb

Thanks so much Barb, yes the pre-op diet has been a good training session for what is yet to come...I as able to lose 12 lbs in two weeks, and to fit into some clothing I hadn't seen for quite awhile, talk about an incensive!!

I look forward to being on the other side and on the road to a healthier and thinner life!!

Talk to you soon, Cathy

I can't believe your day is finally here, I remember when I was getting banded in late Feb and you were there for support not even having your date set... Now here we are finally time for your surgery, before you know it you'll be 3 months post op, working that band and looking great!! Best of luck!!

Cathy,

By the time you read this you'll be done and on your way to 'The New and Improved You'. Although the old Cathy was pretty wonderful, this will be the thinner, stream-lined version.

I'm here for you kiddo, just as you were for me when I was going through Post-Op Hell. I'm thinking of you today sweetie.

Email me soon,

Denise

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: