Protein....

How many grams of protein do we need a day?? I found a really good protein drink that I really like its Isopure and its Apple melon and it has no carbs and 40g of protein for 20 oz. only 160 calories too.. Its really good and was wondering if that is all the protein I really need in a day..

That is pretty expensive. I will just stick to my $14 whey protein at 27 grams a scoop....comes in a huge bucket! I just mix it with some yogurt (Vanilla flavored powder, fruit flavored yogurt) and it tastes like cheesecake (I am good at using my imagination!)

My Aunt that was banded with me drinks isopure. She really likes it too. I am a Slim Fast Optima girl. LOL

That is pretty expensive. I will just stick to my $14 whey protein at 27 grams a scoop....comes in a huge bucket! I just mix it with some yogurt (Vanilla flavored powder, fruit flavored yogurt) and it tastes like cheesecake (I am good at using my imagination!)

Dontondan, you mix one scoop in a regular-size cup of yogurt? And you can't taste the protein powder, right? - That sounds like something I could handle. What kind of protein powder do you use - brand?