Some pics, trying to stay motivated!

th_DSC03048.jpg

First pic was a while ago, but I had a baby between now and then! Haven't seen much scale movement in the past 3 weeks, but trying to stay motivated!!

Here is today:

This is about 24 lbs difference I think

th_IMG_1575.jpg

Possible TMI question: Anyone else going on BC pills and having trouble losing? Since I went back on BC (tried Mirena IUD awful!!!) I have been miserable! Talking to hubby about possible vasectomy......

Karen

I really love your new haircolor and you look so much happier. Keep up the great work!

I can tell a huge difference. You look stunning!

Thanks everyone! I didn't think I'd look that different so I have been avoiding taking a new pic!

I had my surgery in Sept '06. BUT I didn't get fills until 6 months post op (Last March) and then in June got unfilled because we were trying to have a baby, and did. So I got re-filled April 17th this year. I was hoping to lose more at this point, but with all the hormonal changes from having a baby and adding birth control pills again, I think that's what is slowing me down (I hope!) because my fill level is great and I am really happy with the band.

WOOT! You look just wonderful.. congratulations.

• 3 weeks later...

You're doing great, and look GREAT, too!!

I'm going to have to post a pic of before and after, too. I'm actually getting some mommy out time tonite - I'll even manage to get some lip gloss on!

I'll post later tonite a before and after. I have not really noticed much difference, so it will be interesting to see it myself.

I also hit a HUGE plateau - for about 5 weeks or so I didn't loose anything. I just got back from TJ/OCC and had the check me out, get a little fill and even got my teeth Zoomed!

Stay tuned to see the difference! I'm excited!

Peace,

Maggie

UPDATE: how sad it is that i've been looking for a 'before' pciture of myself, and can't find a good one. i never realized how much i stayed out of the pictures, even with my kids - it's mostly all my husband. i dont think it ever occured to me to take a picture before my surgery. i'm going to find the best one i can. then tonite i'm goign to take a body shot and work off that one to use for my furture weight loss.

There's a big difference! Even your hands are smaller :P

Keep up the good work.

Vasectomies are the BEST form of birth control! But if he's not ready and the IUD didn't do it for you, maybe a nuva ring would??

OK, I've not uploaded pictures - so here goes.

The one of my family was in December - I had Sugery in Feb.

The other is from this afternoon - took it in the yard. I know it's only face, but I can't seem to get a body shot - I will get one while out tonite.

OK - I dont know how to add pics - can someone help me? I want to add them off my computer.

Thanks..

Do some research on Encare Birth Control. This is what I use and love it. I had been on the Depro shot for years. Then one day a doctor said that it can deminish your bone density, so I stopped getting the shots. I have been using the Encare every since then. Check it out!

The link below is for drugstore.com. If you click on it, you can see what Encare looks like.

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp12658_333181_s...ive_inserts.htm

Thanks everyone again! I've lost at least another 8 or 10 lbs since that pic.

Banded4life I can't see that Encare link but I'll look into it. My Dr. actually refused to give me depo after I'd been on it for 4 years due to the bone loss! Scary.