I finally lost another pound!

I finally got to 193! I didn't think it was ever gonna happen. I had gained those few lbs over vacation and finally got back to 194 last week. I wanted to be at 190 before my fill on the 23rd. I need to up my water intake yet again.

Yippee Yahoo for you!!!!! I'm with you on needing to get more water in. I lost 10#quick the first week or so after surgery and now havn't lost anything for 4-5 days. I know that's not a very long time but when you're only eating full liquids it's actually pissing me off a little. I think I need to make better choices also on what I actually eat. I have been just drinking the Glucerna brand shakes which are really good to me and good for my diabetes but some of my coup choices have been higher in calories. Anyway enough about me and I congratulate you again. Thank for posting so much I always look forward to reading your comments and seeing your beautiful smile. Thank also for that new website. I havn't done one yet because I am computer techie challenged with adding photos and such but maybe someday. I FINALLY was able to get my ticker to post...with a little help (well maybe alot) from my husband. Who knows if I'll ever be able to update it but by golly I have ticker......YEAH!! =D>

Once again I think you are an awesome role model and keep up the good work.

WOOT! Every pound is a victory! Doing the happy dance for you..

Hi to Julie from Portland,

I'm in Portland too and got banded June 5. When are you getting your first fill and from whom? Liquids suck huh? Sufina

Congratulations Kimmie!! Sounds like you got right back on track when you got home. Good for you. I know sometimes how hard that can be! =D>

Thanks everyone. It really felt good to see he scale move again finally.

Oh I was on cloud 9 when I hit 199!