Creamy Soup on Day 6???

Guest cedartown

Thats your call,but i will say this.

In my opinion,the stronger you are mentally,the faster the weight will come off.

Drink some hot chocolate.It's very filling & soothing.

I'm holding out 'til the 7th day but I keep day dreaming about a boiled egg of all things. Just one. I've never even been a fan of boiled eggs!

Is it just me? Everything I drink is too salty or too sweet. No happy medium. My tastebuds are messed up!

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?show...p;hl=guidelines

"Day 7 to 11 add creamy soup." You just have one more day! Stick to the GUIDELINES :)

OK, it's the night of day 6. Is it going to kill me to have some creamy soup tonight???

I'm holding out 'til the 7th day but I keep day dreaming about a boiled egg of all things. Just one. I've never even been a fan of boiled eggs!

Is it just me? Everything I drink is too salty or too sweet. No happy medium. My tastebuds are messed up!

My taste buds are off, too! I remember you from surgery, we were in their at the same time... I am craving an egg omelet, mushrooms, onions, cheese...hmmmmm. For me tonight, it's a tiny bit of clam chowder MINUS the clams/potatoes. I am also craving a boiled egg and some chicken!!! Only two weeks left!!! LOL!

My taste buds are off, too! I remember you from surgery, we were in their at the same time... I am craving an egg omelet, mushrooms, onions, cheese...hmmmmm. For me tonight, it's a tiny bit of clam chowder MINUS the clams/potatoes. I am also craving a boiled egg and some chicken!!! Only two weeks left!!! LOL!

Glad it's not just me. What is it with eggs?! LOL! Hubby came in with devilled eggs from the buffet. I had to leave the room. Just picked up some liquid yoghurt for tomorrow day seven! WOOT! I'm glad to see you're doing well! HUGS!

Glad it's not just me. What is it with eggs?! LOL! Just picked up some liquid yoghurt for tomorrow day seven! WOOT! I'm glad to see you're doing well! HUGS!

Jann you havent had liquid yogurt yet I thought it said on day 4-8

Jann you havent had liquid yogurt yet I thought it said on day six

Nope, just broth, G2, water and coffee with Coffee Mate. Man, did I rip myself off? Okay, there's due diligence and then there's <smack forehead> MORON! hehe Going to read my docs and grab a creamy! ROFL